Saturday, July 28, 2007

Finally went to arab street with the girls((: . It was really great to see them again even though they refused to go to the nonairconditioned room so I could smoke sheesha, whcih was SUCH A BIG BUMMER OKAY. But the area where our seats were reserved was really nice, the ambience was so cosy and the food was fantastic sans the fact that they took ages to come. Photos will be up later. I'm lazy to get the camera stand.

While I was walking home, some mat on his bike tried to chat me up which was really damn freaky. I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green when he came driving by and turned at the curb, slowing down in the process. THen he stopped quite near me and waved, and tried to talk to me. Thank god the light changed colour at that moment and flew home as fast as my little stubbly legs could carry me.

I wish I could just hang out with my friends at night at some rooftop or carpark. We'd have pizzas and bottles of beer and barcardi breezer. We'd play silly tunes on the radio and do goofy stuff and gossip under the moonlight. Unfortunately, not everyone has a nonexistent curfew like I do. Sigh.

No comments: